Ten Things You May Not Know about Me
1) My tongue can touch the tip of my nose. Gross, but true.
2) I think men are a lot easier to be around. I like chilling with men more than ladies.
3) My favorite toys have always been more masculine in nature: i.e my beloved Evil Knievel motorcycle and my Knight Rider car. I had to BEG for that one. I’m pretty sure that they thought I was rather odd. They liked to foist Barbies off on me.
4) I have about 800 books. I know! I have a lot.
5) I didn’t get into comic books until 1993, and for a long time, the only ones I read were X-Men.
6) One time at band camp… no! I didn’t do *that*, but I was always too shy to do the band finals which consisted of performing a piece of music in front of our instructor. Yet, I got A’s anyway.
7) I know that Grease is THE teen musical. The High School Musical one is just a poor knockoff.
8) I get vertigo when I’m looking down a medium to long flight of stairs.
9) I pity my crazy half-sister.
10) If I had any superpower, it’d be shape shifting…so I wouldn’t be pleasantly plump.